Friday, October 10, 2014

S01 S10 - The Turning Point

The Turning Point  

•with Stefan•
#Salvatore Boardinghouse#  

[Stefan walks into the parlor room where Damon is staring out the window.]  

Damon: I don’t know.
London, maybe.
See some friends.  

Damon: You’re right, Stefan.
I only have you.
[turns away from the window]
So,,,, where are we goin'?  

Damon: [walking towards Stefan]
But we’re a team!
We could travel the world together.
We could try out for “The Amazing Race”.

•with Sheriff Forbes•  
[Damon comes to the doorway.]  

Damon: Sheriff. What a surprise.  

Damon: Come in.  
[Liz enters the house. Damon shuts the door and leads Liz out into the back courtyard.]

 Damon: Um, I hope you understand the secrecy.
Stefan doesn’t know about this yet and I’d like to keep it that way.  

Damon: So, what do you need?  

Damon: I’m sorry.
I don’t understand.
I thought we solved that problem when I [glances back].... staked the blond one.  

Damon: So, uh, what do we do?  

Damon: Thank you for stopping by.   [Damon opens the front door for her.]  

Damon: Absolutely.  

•with Stefan•
Damon: Get off of me.
[pushes Stefan off]
A--don't touch me.
B--if I had, I wouldn't have been so obvious about it.
[walks past Stefan and turns around.]  
C-- There's another vampire in town.  

Damon: Obviously not.  
[Damon turns around and starts walking into the parlor.]  

Damon: Ah, what do we care?
We’re leavin' anyway, right?  

Damon: Let the adults handle this, Stefan.
[Damon walks into the parlor, leaving Stefan in the front hallway, looking conflicted.]  

#WAREHOUSE#
•with Caroline,Logan•
[Caroline is on the phone with Damon, holding the vampire compass.]  

Damon: Just wait.
I’ll be there in minute.  
[Suddenly, Damon appears behind Caroline. Caroline is startled by his sudden appearance.]  

Damon: You can give me that.  
[Caroline holds out the compass and Damon takes it.]  

Damon: Because I interfere with the signal.  

Damon: You do that.
[compelling Caroline] Get in your car.
Go home. Forget I asked you to do this.  

Damon: Bye.  

[Caroline leaves.
Damon turns to face the entrance of the warehouse.
He walks up the steps and opens the door, entering the warehouse.
Damon looks around as he walks deeper into the warehouse.
Suddenly, Logan Fell shoots Damon multiple times.
Damon groans in pain and falls on his knees to the floor.
Logan approaches him.]  

[Logan circles around Damon, holding out the gun.]  

Damon: You don’t wanna do this, trust me.  
[Logan shoots Damon in the shoulder. Damon screams in pain.]  

Damon: For what?  

Damon: I killed you. I didn’t turn you.   [Damon pries a bullet out from his chest.
Logan holds up one of the wooden bullets and examines it.]  

Damon: [prying another bullet out]
Me first. Who turned you?  

Damon: It happens.
[prying a bullet out of his leg] Ow.  

Damon: [examining the wooden bullet he just extracted from his leg] Damn it.  

Damon: You have to have vampire blood in your system when you die.
I didn’t do that.
Some other vampire found you, gave you their blood.    
[Damon groans and falls back onto the floor.]  

Damon: That’s what I wanna know.  

Damon: [sitting up and prying another bullet out] You have to be invited in.  

Damon: Ah, [chuckles softly] that sucks.  

Damon: It could be worse.  

Damon: Welcome to the club.  

Damon: Wait a minute. Cops only found one body.  

Damon: You're kidding.  

Damon: Well, you probably love her.
Anything you felt before will be magnified now.
You're gonna have to learn how to control that.  

Damon: The journals?  

Damon: Who turned you?  

Damon: Who turned you?  
[Logan stands up and points the gun at Damon.]  

Damon: Then you'll never know.
[Damon stands up.] You're not answering my question.  

Damon: It seems we're at a bit of an impasse then, doesn’t it?  
[Logan shoots Damon a couple of times.
Damon groans and falls to the floor while Logan exits the warehouse.]  

Damon : Akh, damn it.

•with Stefan•
[Stefan is outside of the school, talking to Damon on the phone, who is back at the Salvatore house.]  

Damon: Logan Fell is a vampire and when I find him again, I’m gonna destroy him limb by limb.  

Damon: No, I'm not ok.
I was ambushed.
I was shot.
[Standing in front of a mirror, taking his shirt off.]
Now, I’m vengeful.
Just got to find him.  

Damon: You’re kidding me.
Why the hell is he there?  

Damon: Well, I’ll be right there.    

•with Logan, and later with Sheriff Forbes (by Phone)•
[Damon comes out of the woods, shooting a gun at Logan, who falls to the pavement.]  

Damon: Payback's a bitch, isn't it?
[to Stefan] Get her out of here.  
[Stefan goes around to the passenger's side to retrieve Caroline.]  
[Damon jogs over to the car and picks up Logan's phone.]  

Damon (phone): Sheriff, yeah, it’s Damon. [Stefan grabs Caroline and vamp speeds out of the area.]  

Damon (phone): She’s ok. I’m on Elm Street.  
[Damon hangs up the phone and opens Logan's trunk. He grabs a tire iron.]  

Damon: Gonna try this one more time.
[swings the tire iron] Who turned you?  

Damon: [examining the tire iron]
This tire iron here could take your head clean off.
[holds the tire iron in a swinging position]
Is that your final answer?  

Damon: I don't side with anyone.
You pissed me off.
I want you dead.
Who turned you?  

Damon: Oh, well. You're screwed  
[Damon starts to swing the tire iron towards Logan's head.]  

Damon: You’re lying.  

Damon: If you're lying to me, I will end you.  
[Sirens are heard in the distance]  

Damon: Take me down.
Make it look real.
Make it look real!  

Damon: She’s ok.
My brother's taken her home.
I’m sorry, Sheriff.
I just wasn’t strong enough.  

#OLD CHURCH#  
• with Sheriff Forbes (by phone) •
[Damon is pacing around, waiting for Logan. His phone rings and he answers it.]

Damon: Hello
 
Damon: Um, not following.
 
Damon: What?  

[Damon looks completely and utterly shocked.]  

No comments: