Monday, October 6, 2014

S01 E06 - Vampire Diaries - Lost Girl

» 06 - Lost Girl «

#At the cemetery, Damon burns the bodies. He calls Stefan on a cellphone.#
•with Stefan•  

DAMON : I want my ring.  

DAMON : I'm at the sizzler. I had the buffet. Where's my ring?  

DAMON : No, what have you done?
You're the one that locked me in the basement and starved me, so whatever I've done, whoever I've sucked dry is on you, buddy.  

DAMON : I know how to cover my tracks, Stefan. Where's my ring?  

DAMON : ... Ah, you almost got me. Where is it?  

DAMON : What, did you FedEx it to Rome?! Where is it? I want my ring, Stefan, or my next stop's Elena's.  

DAMON : Don't give me another reason to rip you apart.  

DAMON : Just get it.
[He hangs. He goes over to Vicki and pours alcohol on her to burn her body. She wakes up.]  

DAMON : You just don't wanna die, do you?  

#At the Salvatore's House.#
[Vicki is on a sofa.]  
[Damon leaves a message on Stefan's phone.]  

DAMON : Where are you, Stefan? I'm trapped at the house,
and I'm getting really bored and really impatient,
and I don't do bored and impatient.
Bring me my ring. Damn it.  
[He sees Vicki bleeding more on the couch.]  

DAMON : Aw, don't get blood on the couch!  Please.
(oh my God,, he said,  Please, .... Damon is a type of guy who love his furniture,, hahaha,, you'll see in many episode to come...)
[Walks over.]  

DAMON : Please? I got you good, didn't I?  
[She doesn't answer.]  

DAMON : Well, you're not gonna be any fun today.
I'm so gonna regret this.
[Damon bites his wrist and puts it to her mouth. She struggles but eventually gives in.]  

DAMON : Drink up. Drink it up. Don't drip. There you go. Good girl. That's it.   (I love his facial expression )

•with Stefan, Katherine•
#Flashback#  
Mystic Falls, Virginia, 1864: Stefan and Damon run out of the house, playing football.  

DAMON : Camp outside Atlanta. One of the officers picked it up at Harvard. Catch.  
[Damon throws the ball and Stefan catches it.]  

DAMON : Why are you just standing there? That is a girl who clearly wants to be chased.
If you don't do it, I will.  
[They both chase after her.]  

DAMON : What would you like it to be?  

DAMON : I was simply having too much fun to return to battle.  

DAMON : How's that, miss Katherine?  

•with Vicki•
# At the Salvatore's #

DAMON : Some blood. You loved it.  

DAMON : We met in the woods.
You were drunk.
I attacked you.
Then I killed all of your friends and brought you here, gave you same blood.
You loved it.
And now we're gonna party till the sun goes down  
[he compels her]

DAMON : Only if I can.  
[Damon bites his wrist and gives it to Vicki to feed while he drinks from her wrist.]  

DAMON : Jeremy, huh? Elena's brother?  

DAMON : I know  

DAMON : I've been in love.
It's painful and pointless and overrated.  
[ Damon dancing]
[He take Katherine's picture, and he looks deep on it]

DAMON : Your life is so pathetic.  

DAMON : You are so damaged.  

DAMON : I mean, you don't have one hint of self-esteem.  

DAMON : I think I know what can help you.  

DAMON : Death.  
[He kills her. After few minutes, Vicki wakes up, as a vampire.]  

[he trying the sunlight on his hand]

DAMON : Then I killed you.  

DAMON : You're dead.  

DAMON : Yeah, well, let's not make a big deal out of it.
You drank my blood, I killed you, and now you have to feed in order to complete the process.  

DAMON : You don't wanna be out there all alone. You're about to get really freaky.  

DAMON : You're gonna start craving blood,
and until you get it, you're gonna feel very out of it.
You have to be careful.  

DAMON : See? you're already starting to fall apart.  

DAMON : Ok, fine. I'm just warning you.
Actually, you know what?
You should go.
In fact, if I were you, I would stop by your boyfriend Jeremy's house.    

DAMON : Bye.
Tell Elena I said hi.
and if you see Stefan, tell him to call me.  

•with Elena•
[Doorbell rings. It's Damon. Elena tries to shut the door on him but he pushes back.]  

ELENA : Jeremy, go upstairs.  

DAMON : You're afraid of me.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess.
Stefan finally fessed up.  

ELENA : Stay away from me.  

DAMON : Hey, there's no need to be rude.
I'm just looking for Stefan.
May I come in?
Oh, wait. Of course I can.
I've been invited.  [then he's coming in to the house]
We can cut to the chase if you want.
I'm not gonna kill you right now.
That wouldn't serve my greater agenda.
So... Where's Stefan?  

ELENA : He's out looking for Vicki.  
 
DAMON : Don't look at me with those judgey little eyes.
Girl's gonna thank me for what I did to her.    

ELENA : Did you thank Katherine?    

DAMON : Mmm. Got the whole life story, huh?  
 
ELENA : I got enough.    

DAMON : Oh, I doubt that.
Tell my brother I'm looking for him.  [he's out then come in again to say....]
Oh, tip for later, be careful who you invite in the house.  

•with Stefan, Vicki•
#At the cemetery#
[Gunshots. Stefan is hurt.]
(Damon bites Logan and takes the bullet out of Stefan's chest.)  

DAMON : It's wood. They know.
If anyone's gonna kill you, it's gonna be me.
My ring.

 DAMON : Oops.  
(Damon sees and picks up the compass.)

No comments: