Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ep 1 : Pilot --- The Vampire Diaries

SIts my (first) post about Damon Salvatore, from the Vampire Diaries, since his appearance in Episode 1, Pilot.
So, let it begin... (Fog and a Crow,, actually were HIM, I just know, when I'm finished my fifth season)

(Salvatore boardhouse)
SS :  someone else wa attacked tonight, Zach. And it wasnt me.

(stefan enters his bedroom. A crow appears)

SS : DAMON???
[a man is standing on the balcony]

Damon : Hello, brother
SS : crow's a bit much, dont you think?

Damon : wait till you see what can I do with the fog

SS : when'd you get here.

Damon : well, I couldnt miss your first day at school. Your hair's differnt. I like it

SS : its been 15 years,  Damon

Damon : thank god. I couldnt take another dayof the nineties. That horrible grunge look...? Did not suit you. Remember Stefan, its important to stay away from feds.

SS : why are you here?

Damon : i miss my little brother

SS : you hate small towns. Itsboring. Thers nothing for you to do

Damon : I've managed to keep myself busy

SS : you know, you left that girl alive tonight. Thats very clumsy of you

Damon : ah, that can be a problem,,,, for you.

SS : why are you here now?

Damon : i could ask you the ssme question. However,  I'm fairly certain your answers can be summed up all inti one little word.... Elena.

-----

Damon : she took my breath away,. Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine. Is it working, Stefan? Being around her, being in he world? Does it make you feel alive?

SS : she's not Katherine.

Damon : well, lets hope not. We both know how that ended. Tell me something, when the last time you had something stronge than a squirrel?

SS : I know what you're doing, Damon. Its not gonna work.

Damon :  yeah? Cone on. Dont you crave a little? ( start hitting stefan)

SS : stop it

Damon : lets do it. Together. I saw a couple girls out there. Or just, lets just cut to the chase. Lets just go straight for Elena.

SS : stop it

Damon : imagine what her blood tastes like!

(stefan' s face change- transform)

Damon : I can

SS : I said stop (runs to Damon, throwing him out of window,)

Damon: I was impressed. I give it a six. Missing style, but I was pleseantly surprised. Very good with the whole face thing. It was good.

SS : you know, its all fun and games, Damon. Huh? But wherever you go, people die.

Damon : thats a given

SS : not here, i wont allow it

Damon : I take that as an invitation

SS : Damon, please. After all these years, cant we just give it a rest?

Damon : I promised you an eternity of misery, so I'm just keeping my word

SS : Just stay away from Elena.

Damon : wheres your ring? Oh yeah, sun's coming hp in couple of hours, and pooof... Ashes to ashes. Relax... Its right here.. (give him, his ring. Grabs him by throat and throws him against garage)

Damon : you should know better than to think you're stronger than me. You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people. I wouldnt try it again. ?...... I think we woke Zach up. Sorry, Zach...


------- done--------

No comments: