Monday, October 6, 2014

S01 - E04 - Family Ties - The Vampire Diaries

I`ll try to write in exact order...
If there's any mistake in my spelling, please correct me...
Thank you....  

***Quotes***

•with Elena•
#Inside Gilbert`s house#
DAMON: You know what's coming next  

•with Stefan•
#Stefan`s bedroom#
DAMON: Bad dream? Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now?
You really need some human blood.
It might even the playing field. Football reference. Too soon.  
[Stefan throws a knife at Damon, (ouuuch) hitting him in the stomach. Damon pulls it out]  

DAMON: All right, I deserved that.
But I just wanted to let you know, they caught the culprit.
The animal responsible for killing coach Tanner and all those people.  

DAMON: It was a mountain lion. Really big one. It attacked a hunter this morning. It's all over the news. "Deadly beast captured. All's well in Mystic Falls."  

DAMON: I've decided to stay a while. And I'm just having way too much fun here with you and Elena.  

DAMON: Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head. Maybe that's not my target.
Believe it or not, Stefan, some girls don't need my persuasion.
Some girls just can't resist my good looks, my style and my charm and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift.  

DAMON: This is John Varvatos, dude. Dick move.  

•with Caroline•
#Bedroom#
DAMON: No yellow. Jaundice. Go for the blue.  

DAMON: Well, I do. And if I'm gonna be your date—  

DAMON: I went through a lot of trouble to make sure this party wasn't cancelled.
It's very important I be there. Please take me.  

DAMON: Not if you're wearing that dress.
What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped.
(He's speaking about another vampire story,,,, hahahah... Funny... Its Twilight,right?)  

DAMON: Ah, I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.

DAMON: Because I live in the real world, where vampires burn in the sun.  

DAMON: I have a ring. It protects me. Long story.  

DAMON: It's more complicated than that.
You'd have to feed on my blood, then die, then feed on a human's,it's a whole ordeal.
This book, by the way has it all wrong. [Damon kisses Caroline on the neck.]

 DAMON: Yes, I can be sweet.

  DAMON: Mm-Hmm. But not yet.  

DAMON: Because there's something I need you to do for me.  

DAMON: How good are you at getting this little nose Where it doesn't belong?  

DAMON: Mmm  

•with Zach•
#SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE #
DAMON: Just going through Stefan's homework. Boy, this country sure has dumbed down in the last hundred years.
Why he wants to go to high school is beyond me.
I mean, in the seventies, he went Ivy League. Harvard, I understood.
Actually, no. I didn't get that either.
Go ahead, purge. Get it out. What's on your mind?  

DAMON: To spend time with you, Zach. Family's important.  

DAMON: You are in no position to question me.  

DAMON: This is not upset, Zach.  

DAMON: Having a family moment, Stefan. Spending some quality time.  

•with Stefan•
#SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE#  
DAMON: Do they still wear ties at this thing?  

DAMON: It's only fitting. We were at the very first one, remember?  

DAMON: So you should stay here. I'll see to it Elena has a good time. My goodness, I've driven you to drink.  

DAMON: Go about living my life. See, therein lies your eternal struggle. You're dead, dude. Get over it. What do you think?

DAMON: It's cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud.  

DAMON: You cracked a funny, Stefan. I should have a drink to celebrate. 1864.
You and Katherine were the perfect couple. It was hell watching you dance with her.  

DAMON: I remember. I left the party early, I was waiting for her.
The night you dropped her off, I was waiting just inside.
You were such a gentleman, gave her a kiss on the cheek. And what she really wanted was...
Oh, well. Here's to history repeating itself, huh?  
[He smells the drink and discovers it's spiked with vervain. He dumps the drink on the floor.]  

DAMON: I admire your effort, Stefan.
Pouring yourself a drink then spiking the bottle with vervain.
I'm not some drunk sorority chick. You can't roofie me.
But I can't help but feel a little used. I thought we were having a moment.
I have to go to the party angry. Who knows what I'll do?

  #LOCKWOOD MANSION#
*THE FOUNDER'S PARTY *  
DAMON: Lovely to meet you. I've been looking forward to this party for quite a while. (He's speaking to Mrs.Lockwood)  

DAMON: Let's get a drink.   [Stefan kisses Elena on the cheek. Damon watches them],
(I think Damon looking them a bit-slightly jealous.)  

•with Elena, Stefan, Caroline•
[Elena is reading the first registry.]
  ELENA: "The founding families in Mystic Falls welcomes you to the inaugural founder's council celebration."
Wow, look, it's the original guest registry.
Look at all these familiar names—Sheriff William Forbes, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood.
Is that Damon Salvatore? And, Stefan Salvatore?

  DAMON: The original Salvatore brothers. Our ancestors. Tragic story, actually.

  STEFAN: We don't need to bore them with stories of the past.

  ELENA: It's not boring, Stefan. I'd love to hear more about your family.  

CAROLINE: Well, I'm bored. I want to dance. And Damon won't dance with me.  

DAMON: Mm-Mmm.

CAROLINE: Could I just borrow your date?

ELENA: Oh, uh...

STEFAN: I don't really dance.  

DAMON: Oh, sure he does. You should see him. Waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk. He does it all.  

CAROLINE: You wouldn't mind, would you, Elena?

ELENA: It's up to Stefan.  

CAROLINE: Well sorry, but I'm not going to take no for an answer.   [Caroline takes Stefan out to dance.]

DAMON: I want to apologize to you for being such a world-class jerk the other night when I tried to kiss you.
There's no excuse. My therapist says I'm... Acting out, trying to punish Stefan.

ELENA: For what?  

DAMON: It's all in the past. I don't even want to bring it up.
Let's just say that the men in the Salvatore family have been cursed with sibling rivalry.
And it all started with the original Salvatore brothers.  

DAMON: The Salvatore name was practically royalty in this town. Until the war. There was a battle here—

ELENA: The battle of willow creek.  

DAMON: Right.  

ELENA: I know, we talked about it in class. Confederate soldiers fired on a church with civilians inside.  

DAMON: What the history books left out was the people that were killed.
They weren't there by accident.
They were believed to be union sympathizers.
So some of the founders on the confederacy side back then wanted them rounded up and burned alive.
Stefan and Damon had someone they loved very much in that church.
And when they went to rescue them, they were shot. Murdered in cold blood.    

ELENA: Who was in the church that they wanted to save?    

DAMON: A woman, I guess. Doesn't it always come down to the love of a woman?  

ELENA: Look, I'm sorry that you and Stefan have this thing between you, but I can't get in the middle of it, Damon.
I just... I hope you two can work it out.  

DAMON: I hope so, too.   [Damon and Elena go out to meet Stefan and Caroline]  

DAMON: What'd we miss?

  STEFAN: We were just chatting. Drink, Damon?  

DAMON: No, thanks, I'll pass.   (I can't read what expression is Damon's face)

ELENA: Stefan, do you have another dance in you?  

STEFAN: Absolutely.   [Stefan takes Elena out to the dance floor.]  

CAROLINE: They look so cute together.  

DAMON: Don't talk, please.  

•with Caroline•
[Damon walks upstairs. Caroline follows him.]

DAMON: Ah. Looking for you.  

DAMON: Okay, just a minute. Stand right... there.
[Damon starts searching through the collection.]
[Damon finds what he is looking for.]  

DAMON: A very important crystal
 
DAMON: Because I put it there.  

DAMON: A long time ago. Tonight, I'm taking it back, thanks to you.

  DAMON: Never you mind.  

DAMON: It's not stealing if it's mine. Come on.  

•with Elena,after she saw Caroline`s bruises and bite marks•
[Elena walks outside and sees Damon. She pushes him.]  
ELENA: There is something seriously wrong with you.
You stay away from Caroline or I will go straight to her mother, the sheriff.
You got it? Stay away from her. (Damon is shocked)  

•with Caroline , Stefan•
[Damon is dragging Caroline out to the lawn. She turns her around to face him.]  
[Damon goes behind Caroline and wraps his arms around her waist.]  

DAMON: You make me crazy, you know that? It's okay. I forgive you.  

DAMON: Shh, shh, shh. It's okay. Unfortunately... I am so over you now.  
[He bites her. But they both fall to the ground.]  

DAMON: What the hell? (Stefan spiked Caroline's drink with Vervain)  

#SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE#  
[Zach and Stefan lock Damon in the cellar.]

----------------------------------------end of story----------------------------



No comments: