Friday, October 10, 2014

S01 E11 - Bloodlines

One of my favorite episodes... coz Damon with Elena almost entire episode... hehehe

Bloodlines  
•with Elena•

ON THE ROAD  
[Elena sees a man in the middle of the road.
She slams on her brakes but hits the man.
Her car rolls over and over.
She is stuck in her seat.
The man somehow recovers and starts walking towards her car.
Elena screams.
The man runs away.
A second later,
Damon appears.]  

ELENA : Ah!  

DAMON : How ya doing in there?

ELENA : Damon?    

DAMON : You look stuck.    

ELENA : It's my seat belt.
I can't get it.    

DAMON: Shh Shh Shh.
Let me get you out of there.
I want you to put your hands on the roof.
Just like that.
You ready? 1, 2, 3.
[Damon ejects her seat belt]
I got you.
[Damon picks up Elena.]
Are you okay?
Can you stand?
Is anything broken?  

ELENA : Uh-uh.  
[Damon puts Elena down but she can barely stand.
Damon catches her before she falls to the ground.]    

DAMON : Whoa, you're fading fast, Elena.
Elena, look at me.
[Damon grabs her face]
Focus.
Look at me.
Okay.    

ELENA : I look like her...  

DAMON : What?  

[Elena faints.
Damon grabs her and slowly puts her on the ground.
He brushes her face with his hand.]  

DAMON : Upsy-daisy.  
[Damon picks her up and carries her away.]    

SOMEWHERE IN GEORGIA  
[In Damon's car. Elena wakes up.]    

DAMON : Morning. (He's giving her a gorgeous smile... God,I'm melting)    

ELENA : Where are we?    

DAMON : Georgia.    

ELENA : Georgia? No, no.
No, we're not. Seriously, Damon. Where are we?    

DAMON : Seriously, we're—we're in Georgia.
How ya feeling?    

ELENA : I- I-...  

DAMON : There's no broken bones. I checked.    

ELENA : But my car... there was a man...
I hit a man.
But then he got up, and...--who was that?    

DAMON : That's what I would like to know.    
ELENA : Where is my phone?
OK. We really need to go back.
Nobody knows where I am.
[beat] Pull over. I mean it, Damon.
Pull over! Stop the car!    

DAMON : Oh you were so much more fun when you were asleep.
[Damon pulls over. Elena gets out of the car, she limps weakly and Damon rushes over to her to help her.]    

DAMON : [crouching down by her for support] Hey.    

ELENA : [looks at Damon strangely] I'm fine. We have to go back.    

DAMON : Oh come on. Look.
We've already come this far...    

ELENA : Why are you doing this?
I can't be in Georgia.
I wrecked my car.
I have to go home.
This is kidnapping.  

DAMON : That's a little melodramatic, don't you think?    

ELENA : You're not funny.
You can't do this.
I'm not going to Georgia.    

DAMON : Well, you're in Georgia.
Without your magical little necklace, I might add.
I can very easily make you... agreeable.  

ELENA : What are you trying to prove?   [Elena's cell phone rings.]  

ELENA : That's my phone.    

DAMON : Mmm. It's your boyfriend.
I'll take it.
[speaks into the phone] Elena's phone...!  

DAMON : Elena? She's right here. And, yes, she's fine.  

DAMON : He wants to talk to you.  

ELENA : [shakes her head] Uh-uh.  

DAMON : Yeah. I don't-- I don't really think she wants to talk to you right now.  
DAMON : [smirks] You have a good day. Mm-hmm. Bye-now.  

ELENA : [to Damon] Look, no one knows where I am.
Can we please just go back?  

DAMON : We're almost there.  

ELENA : Where is there?!  

DAMON : A little place right outside of Atlanta.
Oh, come on, Elena.
You don't wanna go back right now.
Do you?
What's the rush?
Time-out.
Trust me.
Your problems are still going to be there when you get home.
Look. Step away from your life for 5 minutes. 5 minutes!  

ELENA : Am I gonna be safe with you?  

DAMON : Yes.  

ELENA : You promise not to do that mind control thing with me?  

DAMON : Yes.  

ELENA : Can I trust you?  

DAMON : Get in the car. Come on.  

ELENA : So, where's my car?    

DAMON : I pulled it off to the side of the road.
I don't think anyone will bother it.    

ELENA : What about that man in the road? Was he a...?    

DAMON : From what I could tell, yeah...    

ELENA : You didn't know him?    

DAMON : If I've never met him, I wouldn't know him.
I mean, it's not like we all hang out together at the Vamp Bar & Grill.  
[Damon pulls up in front of a bar named "Bree's Bar.]  

ELENA : Where are we?
You brought me to a bar?
Damon, I'm not old enough.
They're not going to let me in.  

DAMON : Sure they will.  
[They get out of the car and enter the bar.]  

#Inside Bree's bar#
•with Bree, Elena•
[A girl approach Damon call his name and give him a hot deep kiss]
[Bree give a speech about Damon, and pour drinks for everyone]
[Damon drink Elena's liquor]

ELENA : [to Damon] You went to college?  

DAMON : [smiling] I've been on a college campus, yes.  

DAMON : [whispering to Elena] She's a witch.  

DAMON : [smirking] I rocked your world. [To Bree]  

DAMON : [to Bree] Come on, there's gotta be another way. (He's talk about how to make Katherine out from the tomb)

 DAMON : Well, you help me get into that tomb, and we'll find out.  

DAMON : There's a little problem with number two. I don't have the crystal.  

DAMON : What about a new spell with a new crystal that overrides Emily's spell?  

#Outside Bar#

[Elena hangs up on Stefan. She turns around ; Damon is behind her.]  

DAMON : You okay?  

ELENA : Don't pretend to care.
I know you're gloating inside.  

[Elena and Damon are eating.]  
ELENA : Let's just say that I'm descended from Katherine... does that make me part vampire?  

DAMON : Vampires can't procreate.
[eats a fry] But we love to try.
[smirks] No, if you were related, it would mean Katherine had a child before she was turned.  

ELENA : Did Stefan think that he could use me to replace her?  

DAMON : Kinda creepy if you ask me. [beat] Come on, what? You don't like pickles? What's wrong with you?  

ELENA : How can you even eat? If technically you're supposed to be...  

DAMON : [whispers] Dead? [laughs] It's not such a bad word.
As long as I keep a healthy diet of blood in my system, my body functions pretty normally.  

ELENA : [beat] This nice act.
Is any of it real?  
[Bree interrupts them and give Damon a beer]  

DAMON : Thank you  

ELENA: I'll have one too.  

DAMON : [surprised] Hmm?  

ELENA : Time out, remember? For 5 minutes? Yeah, well that 5 minutes is going to need a beer.  
[They all shoot. Elena downs hers quickly, claps her hands, and does a little dance.]  

ELENA : That's 3! [she looks at Damon and pretend-pouts] Aw, do you need a bib?  

DAMON : Sorry I can't unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol.  

ELENA : Whatever. All right. Who's next? Another round, Bree.  

ELENA : [slightly drunkenly] I am not even drunk. My tolerance is, like, way up here. [Elena reaches for the sky.]  
[Elena plays billiard and then she get a phone and answer it, then she out from the bar,get abductive by stranger]

DAMON : Hmm. She was right back there.   [but He's see no Elena then leaves the bar.
He looks around and sees Elena's phone on the ground. He picks it up.
He walks around the bar, over to an electrical building.
Elena is hanging on to a tank.]  

ELENA : Damon, no!  
[A man attacks him with a wooden plank. It was a trap.
The man hits him repeatedly.
Elena jumps down from the tank and runs towards Damon.]

• with Lee*Lexi's boyfriend* •  

DAMON : What the hell?!  

ELENA: No!  
[The man pours gasoline on Damon.]  

DAMON : Who are you?  

ELENA : What are you talking about?
What did he do?  

[Damom and Elena seem shocked and dont know what the Stranger means about his girlfriend]

DAMON : Nothing.  

ELENA : I don't understand.  

[He hits Damon with the bat.]  

DAMON : Ahhhhh.  

ELENA : Lexi? Lexi was your girlfriend?
She told me about you.
She said that you were human.  

ELENA : Lexi turned you?  

[Again, Lee kicks Damon]
ELENA : She loved you.
She said that, "When it's real, you can't walk away."  

ELENA : Don't. Don't, please, don't hurt him—   [Lee lights a match.]  

ELENA : Lexi loved you! And she was good! And that means you're good too.
Be better than him.
Don't do this.
I'm begging you! Please.  
[Lexi's boyfriend picks up Damon and throws him against the building, but stops attacking him after that.]  

ELENA : Thank you.  
[He leaves. Elena rushes to his side.]  

#inside the bar#  

DAMON : [approaches Bree from behind]
We were just leaving, I wanted to say good bye.  

DAMON : No kiss?  

DAMON : And you're telling me this why?   [Damon walks towards her slowly, and she becomes frightened quickly]  

DAMON : [moving closer to her] You're lying!  

DAMON : Where is this book?  

DAMON : You have no idea.  

DAMON : And I believe you.
My dear, sweet Bree.
That's why I'm almost sorry.  
[Damon thrusts his hand into Bree's chest and grabs her heart]  
[Damon rips her heart out, wipes off his hand, grabs his jacket, and leaves]    

ON THE ROAD  
[In Damon's car.]  

ELENA : So, why did you bring me with you?    

DAMON : Well, you're not the worst company in the world, Elena.
You should give yourself more credit!  

ELENA : Seriously?  

DAMON : You were there in the road, all damsel-in-distress-like. And, I knew it would piss off Stefan. And... you're not the worst company in the world, Elena.  

ELENA : I used to be more fun.  

DAMON : You did okay.  

ELENA : I saved your life!  

DAMON : I know.  

ELENA : [smiles] And don't you forget it!  

**** I think, in this episode Elena start shows her care and maybe some affection towards Damon...

No comments: