Friday, October 10, 2014

S01 E08 - 162 Candles - The Vampire Diaries

162 Candles
Happy 162th Birthday , Stefan Salvatore.... ^o^  
even this episode about Stefan's birthday, but still my post is about Damon Salvatore...  

•with Lexi•
#In Stefan's room#  
Damon : Boo.  

Damon :  Hello Lexi. What an unexpected surprise.

Damon : How long are you here for?

 Damon : Oh, you mean you didn't come all this way to see me?

Damon : Why are you so mean to me?  

Damon : Because I'm a vampire.  

Damon : Teach me to be good.
[Damon leans in but Lexi grabs him firmly by the neck, choking him.]  

Damon : [wheezes] Sorry.  

Damon : Yeah  

•with Sheriff Forbes•
#at Sheriff's office#  

Damon : Sure.  

Damon: Yes he is. But I spoke with Zach. He filled me in and asked if I could bring this to you.  
[Damon hands the sheriff the box filled with vervain.]  

Damon : That's all we have at the moment, I hope it's enough.  

Damon: And your deputies, of course right? Are we any closer?  

Damon : So is that even possible?  

Damon : Hm. So what's the next step?  

Damon : And I, of course, will do anything I can to help.  

•with Caroline•
#in the street#  
[Damon uses his compulsion on her]  

Damon : Much better. You wanna throw a party here at the grill tonight.  

Damon : Because then Stefan and his BFF won't come. I need a lot of people. Big crowd. Invite everyone.  

Damon : Because you're gonna help me solve this town's little vampire problem. And I want my crystal back.  

Damon : I know that. Get it from her.  

•with Lexi, Stefan•
#Salvatore boardhouse#  
[Damon enters the room]  

Damon : Funny you should ask.  

Damon : There's a party at the grill. You'll love it. Banquettes, Tacky wait staff, All of Stefan's friends.  

Damon : Well, It's not for you. It's a party party. No one's gonna know it's your birthday. Caroline's throwing it.  

Damon : We're friends it's cool. It's important for the town to see us out and about like normal folk. We need to blend.
[He looks at Lexi's stock of blood]. I prefer mine at 98.6. [leaves]

 •with Caroline, Lexi, ·
#Mystic Grill#  

Damon : Glad you thought of it.  

Damon: Do you have my crystal?  

Damon : Then I'm not having a good time.  

[Damon sees Lexi enter the Grill and leaves Caroline to go over to her.]

Damon : Where's my brother?  

Damon : Buy you a— [Lexi walks away from him.]  
[Damon runs into Caroline again.]  

Damon : Where is it?  

Damon : So rip it off her neck.  

Damon : Damn it! Why does it do that? I need that crystal.  

Damon : No, you are the only stupid thing here. And shallow. And useless.
[walks away from her.]  
[Elena arrives and sees Stefan having a great time with Lexi. Damon comes up behind her.]  

Damon : Stefan smiles. Alert the media.  

Elena : You haven't given him a lot of reasons to be happy lately.  

Damon : Oh, you're right. Poor Stefan persecuted throughout eternity by his depraved brother; does it get tiring being so righteous?  

Elena : It flares up in the presence of psychopaths.  

Damon : Ouch! Well, consider this psychopath's feelings get hurt.  

Elena: What did you do to my brother?  

Damon : I'm gonna need a less vague question.  

Elena : When you did what you did to Jeremy's memory of Vicki, what else did you do to him?  

Damon : You asked me to take away his memory of fangs and all the bad stuff. You wanted me to take away his suffering.  

Elena : But he's acting different. He seems okay with everything and a little too okay. I mean he's studying; he's not doing drugs; he's not drinking; are you sure you didn't do something else?  

Damon : Elena, I took away the suffering.  
[By the bar. Lexi walks up to Damon with drinks.]  

Damon : Have you tried The Brittle. It wins award.  

Damon : Okay, I have a diabolical master plan.  

Damon : If I told you it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?     [Sheriff Forbes walks over and injects Lexi with vervain.]  

Damon : What are you doing?!  

•with Sheriff Forbes•
#outside the Grill#
[Damon stakes Lexi in the heart]  

Damon : [whispers to Lexi] It's part of the plan.  

Damon : You okay?  

Damon : All right.  

Damon : It Just ...reflex. I guess the adrenaline kicked in.  

Damon : Yeah call a lucky break with that witness, without her you wouldn't have been able to ID the vampire.  

Damon : You're welcome  

•with Stefan•
#Salvatore Boardinghouse#  

Damon : Told you I'd take care of it.  

Damon : Come on, I did this for you. To get them off our trail.  

Damon : [shocked] You missed!

----------------------------------------------------------
PS : I cant be more spesific than this... Cause I had my player (or maybe the disc..???) due to I keep rewinds the disc over and over again... *see you on Ep 09*

No comments: