Friday, October 10, 2014

S01 E09 - History Repeating - The Vampire diaries

»»»History Repeating ««««

  •with Stefan•
#Salvatore Boardinghouse#  
[Damon enters Stefan's room and wakes him up with a coffee for him]  

Damon : Rise and shine!
[hands him the coffee]
You'll be late for school.  

Damon : Peace offering.
Come on, you need it for blood circulation. Does dead flesh good!
[Stefan makes a face, and Damon sighs]
All right. I'm sorry.  

Damon : I got the town off our back.
It was for the greater good, but I'm sorry.
And, to prove it, I'm not gonna feed on a human.
[beat] For at least a week.
I'll adopt a Stefan diet!
Only nothing with feathers.  

Damon : Are you mimicking me?  

Damon : [mocks Stefan back]
And I can go back to sulking and Elena-longing and forehead brooding. [laughs]
This is fun! I like this.  

Damon : Yeah. I'm done.
"That's just like you, Damon. Always have to have the last word."  

•with Bonnie•
#in Parking lot's mystic high#

Damon : Okay, it's your last chance.  

Damon : Oh no, Don't do that. Let's stay on point. Listen, I want my necklace.  

Damon : Well, I can't take it, but you can give it to me.

I'm trying to help you, here.  

Damon : You do want my help, and you don't even know it.
You know why, you little witch?
'Cause you've stumbled into something you need to stumble out of.  

Damon : Don't! No threats.
Look, A, you hurt me last time.
B, I wish you no harm.
Believe it or not, Bonnie, I wanna protect you.
Let me help you get Emily off your back.  

Damon : I know a lot of things, and I know more about that crystal than you do, and I know that she's using it to creep inside of you.
See how scared you are?
And, you should be, because I will get that crystal, even if I have to wait for Emily to give it to me herself.
So, next time she comes out to play, you tell her that a deal's a deal.  

•with Stefan•
#Mystic Grill#  
[Damon is drinking at the bar. Stefan approaches him]  

Damon : I don't, Damon.
I can't trust you to be a nice guy.
You kill everybody, and you're so mean.
You're so mean, and...
[gives up on mocking him]
You're really hard to imitate, and then I have to go to that lesser place...  

Damon : I'm on edge. Crash diet. You know, I'm trying to keep a low profile.  

Damon : I'll manage. You know, You don't have to keep an eye on me.  

Damon : So, why are you here?    

[Across the restaurant, Stefan and Damon are playing darts]  

Damon : Lucky shot.  

Damon : You're beating me.  

Damon : I'm onto you.
Reverse psychology.
I mean, It's a little transparent, but I admire the effort.  

Damon : Seriously, what game do you think you're playing?  

Damon : Touché.  

#MFHS--Football Field#  
[Stefan brings Damon to the football field, and decides to play a little football with his brother]  

Damon : What are we doin' here?  

Damon : Don't forget who taught you how to play this game.

[They start to play, and each of them run around with vampire speed until Stefan tackles Damon]  

Damon : [groans] That hurt  

Damon : wheeew....  I'm impressed Stefan.
Fun with booze and darts, sentimental with football, and now?
Starry night.

[He's wakes up and sit]

What do you want, Stefan?  

Damon :  [pulls himself off the floor]
Oh, no, Stefan. [while Stefan talks he's pats Stefan's knee.]  We are not takin' that on tonight.
[he starts to walk away]  

Damon : [stops on his tracks] How do you know about that?  

Damon : How do you know it was Katherine's?
Emily gave it to her on her last night.
I was with her, and you weren't.  

Damon : She didn't tell you?  
[Damon vampspeeds over to Stefan and gets in his face]  

Damon : I could rip your heart out and not think twice about it.  

Damon : I have a bigger surprise, Stefan.
[backs away slowly] I'm gonna bring her back. [Stefan and Damon are still in the football field after Damon's revelation]  

Damon : Before Katherine and the others were killed in the church, you remember what it was like in this town?  

Damon : Townspeople were killing vampires one by one.
When they came for Katherine, I went straight to Emily, said,"I'll do anything. Name your price. Just protect her." She did.  

Damon : She did some kind of spell with the crystal.
And while the church was burning, and we thought Katherine was burning in it, she wasn't.
 
Damon: There's a tomb underneath the church. The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.  

Damon : If that's what you wanna call it.
She's been trapped in a mystical holding cell for the last century and a half, but you're an expert on starving a vampire, so how do you think she's doing, Stefan?
Did you know that witches can use celestial events to draw energy into their magic?
Me either.
But in order to give the crystal its power, Emily used the comet that was passing overhead.
And, in order for that crystal to work again...  

Damon : Downside? Long time in between comets.
And, a couple of hiccups along the way with the crystal, but the comet passed, and I got the crystal.
And then Caroline got the crystal, and now Bonnie has the crystal, and here we are.  

Damon : Because she knew they were gonna come for her, too, and she made me promise that her lineage would survive.  

Damon: It's the only thing keeping me from ripping that little Bonnie girl's throat out to get my crystal back.
Oh well, a deal's a deal. So...you wanna go throw some more?

  •with Bonnie/Emily, Stefan, Elena•
#Fell Church#  
[Damon finds Bonnie in the ruins of the old church, setting up a spell]  

Damon : Hello Emily. You look different.  

Damon : We had a deal.  

Damon : I protected your family. You owe me.  

Damon : You're about to be a lot more than that.  
[Damon tries to attack her, but Emily uses her powers to throw Damon against a tree, and he's impaled on a branch through his stomach]  

[Stefan and Elena arrive at the church ruins. Stefan pulls Damon off of the tree branch]  

Damon : It hurts. This is why I feed on people.  

Damon : Emily. I swear to God, I'll make you regret this.  

Damon : What does it matter?  

Damon : I don't care about them. I just want Katherine.

Damon!: The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Damon : Why not? They killed 27 people, and they called it a war battle.They deserve whatever they get.  

Damon : This town deserves this.  

Damon : There is nothing innocent about these people, and don't think for a second it won't happen again.
They already know too much, and they'll burn your little grandwitch right next to us when they find out.
Trust me.  

Damon : Don't do this.  

Damon : No! No please.  

Damon : No!  

[Damon runs and attacks Bonnie then he's bite her]

[Damon sits and looked so miserable]
Damon : Katherine never compelled me.
I knew everything.
Every step of the way.
It was real for me.
I'll leave now.  

No comments: