Wednesday, October 1, 2014

S01 E02. TVD - - the Night of the Comet

Ok, I love the song, that play in scene Elena kissed Stefan in front of Salvatore Boarding House(in the end of this episode,before the closing scene..) Gravity by Sara Bareilles....

Now I will begin with Damon and Elena first conversation,  that What I thought first, but apparently its not... (watch out, spoiler) hehehe

Salvatore Boarding House
Elena knocks,  it opens, she enters, and calls, " Stefan, Stefan"
A crow flies in, Elena turns around,and Damon is standing there....

EG: I'm sorry for barging in, the door was... Open. (door already closed)

DAMON : you must be Elena. I'm Damon,  Stefan's brother..

EG : he didn't tell me, he had a brother.

Damon : well, Stefan not one to brag. Please come. I'm sure Stefan will be along any second

(they enters the living room)

EG : wow, this is your living room..?

Damon : living room, parlor, Sotheby's aution,  its little kitschy for my taste, I see why my brothers so smitten,  it's about a time,for a while there, I never thought he'd get over the last one. Nearly destroyed. Him.

EG : the last one?

Damon : yeah, Katherine,  his girlfriend.  Ooooo... You two haven't had a awkward exes conversation yet.

EG : nope

Damon : oops, I'm sure it will come up now.or he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound. We all know how those relationship ends.

EG : you say it like every relationship is doomed to end.

Damon : I'm fatalist...  Hello Stefan...

SS : Elena I didn't knowyou were coming over

EG : I know I should called. I just...

Damon : oh don't be silly,  you're welcome anytime. Isn't she, Stefan?
You know, I should break out family photo album or some home movies. But, I have to warn you,he wasn't always such a looker.

SS :  thank you for stopping by, Elena.  Nice to see you.He

EG : I should break probably go.
It was nice to meet you, Damon.

Damon : Great meeting you, too, Elena.. (he kiss her hand)...

------
from this episode I just share scenes between Damon and Elena. Not every scene that Damon were there... Cause from this episode, Damon's quite much here and there.... Hehehe...

------

See you, My Damon.... Hahahaha..

No comments: