Monday, October 6, 2014

S01 E05 - You're Undead to Me - The Vampire Diaries

Not my favorite episode.... So boring,,,,  I'm try to share every expression, but I guess I'm lack of vocabulary.... ^^

•with Stefan•
#Salvatore's Cellar# 

DAMON: Where is my ring?  

STEFAN: Won't be needing it anymore.
 
DAMON: (groans) How long have I been here?  

STEFAN: Three days.  

DAMON: What are you doing?  

STEFAN: During the dark ages when a vampire's actions threatened to expose or bring harm upon the entire race, they would face judgment.
They sought to reeducate them rather than to punish them.  

DAMON: You know what will happen if I don't... Feed on blood.  

STEFAN: You'll grow weaker and weaker. Eventually you won't be able to move or speak.
In a week your skin will desiccate, and you'll mummify.
A living corpse.
Unable to hurt anyone.
Ever.  

DAMON: So what, you're just going to leave me in the basement, forever?  

STEFAN: I've injected you with enough vervain to keep you weak.
Once your circulation stops, I'll move you to the family crypt, and then in 50 years, we can reevaluate.  

DAMON: (strained chuckle) I'm stronger than you think.  

STEFAN: You always have been.
But you're not stronger than the vervain.
And we both know it. I'm sorry. Didn't have to be this way.  

•with Zach•
DAMON: So it was your vervain. Good for you. Good for you.
Family only runs so deep.  

DAMON: I don't guess I could talk you into bringing me a rabbit or something? I'd settle for Stefan's diet at this point.
 
DAMON: You succeeded, Zach. I'm shutting down.
You're like your grandfather.
He didn't like it when I came to visit, either.  

DAMON: Someone had to mow the lawn.  
(Damon comes up to the door and grabs Zach by the throat.)  

DAMON: Unlock it. Unlock the door, Zach.  
(Stefan wrestles Zach out of Damon's grasp.)    

DAMON: I bet you're feeling pretty good about yourself, aren't you?  

DAMON: You won.
You got the bad guy.
Now nothing could come between you and Elena.
Except the truth.
The lies will catch up to you, Stefan.
As long as you keep lying to yourself about what you are.  

•Caroline enters and goes in the cellar.  
DAMON: Caroline, help me. Caroline. Help me.  

DAMON: Because I wanted you to. Very, very badly. Let me out of here. Please.  

DAMON: You liked it. Remember?  

DAMON: You remember what I want you to remember.
And now that the vervain has passed out of your system, you won't remember what you're about to do.  

DAMON: You're gonna open the door.
You're gonna open the door.

(Caroline runs. Damon kills Zach. Damon tries to catch Caroline, but the sun burns him.)  

•with Vicki•
#At the cemetery.#
(Vicki goes to the car. Damon is here, coughing, groaning.)  

DAMON: Come here. Come here.  

DAMON: Come closer. I have something-- That I have to tell you.   (Damon bites her.)

---------------------------------------- end of story--------------------------

No comments: