Saturday, October 4, 2014

S01 E03 - TVD - Friday Night Bites

Friday nite bites

I do have a favorite scene and soundtrack in this third episode...
Which is....
While Damon with a gently caress Elena and the backsounds are Stefan`s voice and song Temptation by Moby

So... Here,,.. Quotes & conversation of my Dear Damon... *in random order*  

#GILBERT HOUSE#
[The kitchen.]  

DAMON: One more.  

ELENA: Oh, thank you.  
[Damon hands Elena a glass, but drops it and quickly catches it.]  

ELENA: Nice save.  

DAMON: I like you. You know how to laugh.
And you make Stefan smile, which is something I haven't seen in a very long time.  

ELENA: Earlier, did you mean... Katherine?  

DAMON: Mm-hmm.  

ELENA: How did she die?  

DAMON: In a fire. Tragic fire.

  ELENA: Recently?  

DAMON: It seems like it was yesterday.  

ELENA: What was she like?

DaMON: She was beautiful. A lot like you in that department.
She was also very complicated and selfish and at times not very kind, but very sexy and seductive.

ELENA: So which one of you dated her first?  

DAMON: Nicely deduced. Ask Stefan. I'm sure his answer differs from mine. I'd quit cheerleading if I were you.  

ELENA: Why do you say that?  

DAMON: Oh, I saw you at practice. You looked miserable.

ELENA: You saw that?  

DAMON: Am I wrong?  

ELENA: I used to love it. It was fun. Things are different this year.
Everything that used to matter doesn't anymore.

DAMON: So don't let it. Quit, move on. Problem solved. Ta-da.  

ELENA: Some things could matter again.  

DAMON: Maybe. But... seems a little unrealistic to me.

ELENA: I'm sorry...... (Damon's face a bit confused, I think) About Katherine.
You lost her, too. (I can't read his face)  

#In parking lot, before the game, Elena goes to her car.#

ELENA: You scared me. What are you doing here?  

DAMON: I'm hiding from Caroline.(Whispering)  

ELENA: And why is that?  

DAMON: I needed a break. She talks more than I can listen.

ELENA: That could be a sign.  

DAMON: Well, she's awfully young.  

ELENA: Not much younger than you are.

DAMON: I don't see it going anywhere in the bigger picture. I think she'd drive me crazy.  

ELENA: Caroline does have some really annoying traits, but we've been friends since the first grade and that means something to me.  

DAMON: Duly noted. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. That's not my intention.  

ELENA: Yes, it is. Otherwise you wouldn't put an alternate meaning behind everything you say.  

DAMON: You're right. I do have other intentions, but so do you.  

ELENA: Really?  

DAMON: Mm-hmm. I see 'em. You want me.

ELENA: Excuse me???

DAMON: I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me.
You think about me even when you don't want to think about me.
I bet you even dreamed about me.
And right now... You want to kiss me.

[She strikes him.]  

ELENA: What the hell???? I don't know what game you're trying to play with Stefan here, but I don't want to be part of it. And I don't know what happened in the past, but let's get one thing straight... I am not Katherine

  *while Stefan writing his diary,*

**backsound - Moby - Temptation**  

STEFAN: I thought there was hope that somewhere deep inside, something in Damon was still human, normal. But I was wrong. There's nothing human left in Damon. No good, no kindness. No love. Only a monster Who must be stopped.  

»Damon is in Elena's bedroom. Elena is sleeping. Damon gently caresses her face. Elena wakes up and Damon is gone.« (makes me goosebump,)

 

*** Quotes ***

•with Caroline•

#Bedroom#

DAMON: Good morning

DAMON: Don't do that. Ah, ah, ah, ah

DAMON: This could have gone a completely different way  

•with Stefan•
#Salvatore Boardinghouse#

DAMON: How were tryouts? Did you make the team? Very Emerson, the way you reveal your soul with so many... Adjectives.

[Stefan rips the diary out of his hands.]
 
DAMON: I've come to apologize.
I've been doing some thinking, some soul searching, and... I want us to start over.
We need to put the past behind us.
You're my little brother, and if you want to live a normal, happy human life, then I want that for you.
Maybe I can do it, too.
That I can learn to be a non-living living person.
Maybe there's hope for both of us.

[Damon tries to keep a straight face but can't do it.]  

DAMON: Of course it doesn't. I saw Elena today, BTW. That means "by the way."
She was at cheerleading practice.
She looked so perky in her little short shorts.
Just... simmer down, I didn't even go near her.
I've got my own cheerleader now.
Ooh, that reminds me... I gotta run.
I have a date.
Sweaty palms. Wish me luck.  

•with Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and Stefan•
#In front of Gilbert`s House#

DAMON: Hope you don't mind

DAMON: Waiting for Elena to invite me in.  

#Inside Gilbert`s House#
DAMON: You have a beautiful home, Elena.

DAMON: You know, you don't seem like the cheerleader type, Elena.

DAMON: I'm sorry, Elena. I know what it's like to lose both your parents.
In fact, Stefan and I have watched almost every single person we've ever cared about die.

DAMON: Oh, you know what, you're right, Stef. I'm sorry. The last thing I wanted to do was bring her up. Mmm.

DAMON: Sure she does. They all do. They're whatever I want them to be. They're mine for the taking.  

DAMON: That's not a problem.
Because... I've been invited in, and I'll come back tomorrow night and the following night and I'll do with your little cheerleader whatever I want to do.
Because that is what is normal to me.

  •with Stefan•
#When football`s game is about to begin#

DAMON: Isn't that nice? Stefan joins a team, makes a friend. It's all so, "rah, rah, go team, yeah!"  

DAMON: Nice trick with Elena. Let me guess... vervain in the necklace? I admit, I was a bit surprised. It's been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion. Where'd you get it?  

DAMON: Guess I could just seduce her the old-fashioned way. Or I could just... eat her  

DAMON: No?  

DAMON: Who's pretending?  

DAMON: Well, I'm... I'm tempted.

  DAMON: If that's my humanity... then what's this?  

DAMON: Anyone, anytime, any place.
------------------------------------------------------done----------------------------------------------------

No comments: