Monday, June 2, 2008

his name is luffy

The unfinished job

I met this guy, not so long time ago.

He’s great!

He’s amazing!

His name is LUFFY!

Officially, I met Luffy not many times. But, what Luffy’d done for me, no doubt, it was so good! Like Luffy knows everything what I want. I wish I could do the same as Luffy does. Help Luffy figure his problem out, but what I did for Luffy, it never be done. Yea, unfinished job! Maybe if I could finish it, Luffy will happy and say thanks to me.

When nene’ meets luffy

Finally, I decided to introduce Nene’ to Luffy. I hope, I do the right thing. So they meet each other. In the first time they meet, Nene’ can finish my unfinished job, help Luffy out from trouble! I feel jealous! (but not that much) Until now, they had met for three times. Although Nene’ never say a word, I know deep down, Nene’ sometimes missed Luffy. So, I told her not to missing Luffy much, coz I afraid that will make her not concentrate with other thing. Thanks God, she understands. I still don’t know what Luffy feel about Nene’ and Me.

Between A*kun and luffy

Haaaah…. These things really not good for my health! Thinking about Luffy, make me sick! Thinking about A*kun, make me sad! (I miss him that damn much!!!!) If I have to choose, I need A*kun more than I need Luffy. But, I’d really wanna do something for Luffy. Sometime without Luffy is fine, but for whole time, I guess no. I’m still trying on for it.

It’s not the end of story

No, it’s not the end of story. There’s a long way to go, for Me and A*kun, Luffy and Me, Luffy and Nene’. There will be another story from us. What will be like, I don't have idea.

FACT or FICTION

By C’chan

No comments: