Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blast from the past


I met this guy, one year ago. Actually, it’s not our first meeting. Yup, I already know him since high school. My friend introduced him to me, at February 2nd 2002. Before that day, I’ve never know about him. So, it’s such a nice day to know him in unusual moment. Why I say that? Coz in that day, Jakarta was attacked by flood and made a serious traffic jam everywhere. He’s a nice person, and somehow, when looking into his eyes, I felt something. (Maybe, I’m in love with you… -Maybe, by Brainstorm-) ONE SWEET DAY! Coz after that day, I’ve never see him anymore. My friend told me, that he’s back with his girl. Maybe, only me who feel that damn chemistry on that day. Unlucky Me…

In 2007, he sent me something, and he said that he always like me. Funny, I think. Coz, for all this time, I thought he never like and noticed about me. I don't know why he decided to said it after 5 years. We even don't have a connection before. Not a call or a message. So, why he have to come now? Is it God’s will? Then why he came exactly when I need someone who can ease my pain? Maybe its sound too much, but I thought it’s true. He’s not only come by, but he’s always there until finally, I could release all that pain and grudge, all because of him.

^

You give me strength
You give me hope
You give me someone to love someone to hold
When I’m in your arms
I need you to know
I’ve never been
Never been this close

After all these time, I don’t know what be like, when he’s not around me. Coz, likely, I’m turning into deeply needing him. Don’t know how, don’t know its start when, I fall for him. He’s always in my head, my eyes, and my heart. He can made me both cry and laugh, happy when he’s here and sad when he’s far away.

^

Is it your smile or your laugh or your heart?
Does it really matter why I love you?
If you wanna know
Why I can't let go
Let me explain to you
That every little dream comes true
With every little thing you do

One simple wish but hard to make it come true, I want to be someone for him, like him for me. I wish I could do the same as he does for me. Being someone he needs, someone he desire to be with, someone that can be real for him. ( REAL? Yea, coz I think, I’m like a ghost for him. Between exist and not exist. ) If I could, then I would, I going wherever you will go

^

If I had to run
If I had to crawl
If I had to swim a hundred rivers just to climb a thousand walls
Always know that I would find a way
To get to where you are
There’s no place that far
 
Maybe it’s really God’s will, that HE bringing him into me, when both of us a little bit more mature and wise to face some problem in relationship. Many bad and good times, we’d been through. And I’d really thanx to God for having him in my life. Lucky, lucky, lucky Me …!!! 
For good and bad, I’ll love him in everything he is. 
 
Sorry, coz I made so many mistakes

I may not be beside you everyday,

I may run out of tender words to say,

I may not be the one you thinking of,

Even I’m not fit perfect dreams of love

One thing I know for sure,

My love is always yours….

I’ll try for not giving up in us,

And I’ll ask you do the same, not giving up in us.

Even it’s hard, I know, we’ll make it through…

Last, but not least…

Here are the words that I’ve sent you at June, 3rd ‘07

“I give you my heart, mind, body and soul

I give you my love, for you to make me whole

I give you my past, my future and now

I give you my thoughts, my hope and this vow

I give you my world, all the pain and strive

I give you my hand, Learn to share my life

I give you the kiss. And these words I say

I’ll cherish you always as of this day

I give you my faith. That these words are true

For today I swear to spend my life with you… “

Written with all my heart

May, 12th 2008

C’ chan

(maaph, kalu byk grammar yg salah…)

No comments: