Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Vampire Diaries (season 4)

Wooooww.... Season 4
Elena turned,,, ,, Jeremy became a vampire's hunter, died again, brought to life again, .. Bonnie died,. Damon almost die because of werewolf venom again.. *uuuughhhh..... Afterthis season 4 finale, I intend to watch TVD back to back from season 1... I lost many scenes, cause I'm sired to Damon, so I've watched his scenes only.... Hahahahah....
and this is the last season that we can sees The Originals Family...

Elena first met with Damon before Stefan.. And Damon said to her " You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure and even a little danger... I wnat you get everything you're looking for. But for roght now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight Elena..."

Finale " Graduation"
Quotes :
Klaus to Caroline : He's (Tayler) your first love. I intend to be your last... (he kisses Caroline on the cheek)

*****

Damon : I wanted to apologize...

Elena : Good

DS : Let me finis. I said I wanted to. And I'm realized,  I'm not sorry...

EG : You would rather die than be human, and you expect me to be okay with that??

DS : I didnt say you were supposed to be okaywith iy, I just said I 'm sorry. But you know what I relly am? Selfish, because I make a bad choices that hurt you. Yes, I would rather have died than be human. I'd rather die right now than spend a handful yearswith you, only to lose you when I'm too old, and sick and miserable and you're still you. I'd rather die right now than spend my last final years remembering how good I had it and how I happy I was, because that's who I am, Elena and I'm not gonna change. And there's no apology in the world that encompasses all the reasons that I'm wromg for you.

EG :Fine, then I'm not sorry either. I'm not sorry that I met you. I'm not sorry that knowing you has made me question everything, that in death you're the one that made me feel most alive. You've been a terrible person, you've made all the wrong choices and of all choices that I've made this will prove to be worst one.. But I am not sorry that I'm in love with you. I love you Damon, I love you.... *then Damon rushes and kisses Elena, passionately....

No comments: